Coronavirus-dashboard.info collects data to deliver the best content, services, and personalized digital ads. We partner with third party advertisers who may use tracking technologies to collect information about your activity on sites and applications across devices, both on our sites and across the Internet.
You always have the choice to experience our website without personalized advertising based on your web browsing activity by visiting the DAA’s Consumer Choice page, the NAI’s website, and/or the EU online choices page, from each of your browsers or devices. To avoid personalized advertising based on your mobile app activity, you can install the DAA’s AppChoices app here.
Like most standard Web site servers we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We use Google Analytics, which is Google’s analytics tool that helps websites to understand how their visitors engage with their web properties. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is the ‘_ga’ cookie. In addition to reporting website usage statistics, Google Analytics can also be used, together with some of the advertising cookies described below, to help show more relevant ads on Google properties (like Google Search) and across the web and to measure interactions with the ads shown by Google. Learn more about how Google uses data when you use this website and about Analytics cookies and privacy information.
Cookies and web beacons
Other third party advertisers
Advertisers who will have access to data we collect on this site currently include: GoogleAdX, Freestar, AppNexus, IndexExchange, OpenX RhythmOne, DistrictM, RubiconProject, Sovrn, Conversant, Amazon, Sharethrough, EMX, SublimeSkinz, JustPremium, LKQD, Telaria, AnswerMedia, Pubmatic, bluTonic, ROIMedia, Aerserv, Lockerdome, Consumable, Beachfront, Gumgum, Triplelift, Media.net, BounceX, Undertone, Powerlinks, Nativo, NativoVideo, advertising.com, 33Across, Teads, and Unruly.
It is important to know that if you disable cookies you may not be able to use certain features offered by some web sites. You can disable cookies through your browser. Most browsers have instructions on how to disable cookies in their “Help” sections. The instructions for all browsers vary. But the steps are generally similar for most. Here are some places you can look to disable or enable cookies:
- Internet Explorer: Look in the Tools menu, select Internet Options, and then click the Security tab. Click Internet, and then click Custom Level. Scroll down to Cookies, click disable (or enable) for both cookie options, and then click OK.
- Mozilla Firefox: Open Tasks, choose Privacy & Security, and then Cookie Manager. Choose View Stored Cookies from the submenu to open the Cookie Manager window. Select one or more cookies and click either Remove Cookie or Remove All Cookies.
- Netscape: Select Edit | Preferences from the main menu. Select Advanced and under Cookies, select Disable cookies and click OK.
- Safari: Choose Preferences from the Safari menu and click Security. Select Never, Always, or Only from sites you navigate to, to set your preferences at the level you desire. To see the cookies stored on your computer, click Show Cookies. From here you have the option to remove one or two cookies or all cookies.
Coronavirus-dashboard.info maintains a strict “no-spam” policy. Shall you decide to sign up to Coronavirus-dashboard.info free periodic newsletter, we will only use your email address only to send you Coronavirus-dashboard.info newsletter. Your e-mail address will not be sold to a third party. You have the option to unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time.
By clicking ‘Got it!” below and using our website, you agree that we and our third party advertisers can:
- transfer your personal data to the United States or other countries, and